- 相关推荐
金融口语辅导:WTO英语
Do you mean to say that if we entrust you with the agency, you will sell $1,000,000 each year?
你的意思是说如果我们指定你们为代理,你将每年销售100万美元?
I couldn't have said it any better. But we expect a 10% commission, of course.
就是这个意思。当然我们要求10%的佣金。
commission:[C, U] payment to sb for selling goods which increases with the quantity of goods sold 佣金; 回扣; 酬劳金:
* You get (a) 10% commission on everything you sell. 你可从售出的每种货物中得到10%佣金。
* earn 2000 (in) commission 挣得2000英镑酬劳金
* She is working for us on commission, ie is not paid a salary. 她按挣回扣方式为我们工作(没有薪水)。
Our agents in other areas usually get a 5-7% commission.
我们给其它地区代理的佣金通常是5-7%.
But your product is still new to our market, and we need to do a lot of work and spend a lot of money on sales promotion.
但我们市场对你们产品仍然不太了解,我们在推销过程中需要做很多工作,花很多钱。
A 10% commission won't leave us much.
10%的佣金剩不下多少。
As you know, we are a well-established firm in the line of textiles, and we enjoy good relations with all the wholesalers, chain stores and distributors in Canada.
你知道,我公司在纺织业有良好的信誉,跟加拿大所有的批发商、连锁商店和分销商都保持很好的关系。
line: [sing] department of activity; type of business 活动的范围; 行业:
* He's something in the `banking line. 他在银行工作。
* Her line is more selling than production. 她搞销售而不搞生产。
* That's not (much in) my line, ie not one of my skills or interests. 那我可不(大)在行。
You'll find it most worthwhile if you appoint us as your sole agent.
如果指定我们为你们的独家代理,你们会觉得特别值。
Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.
感谢你们推销我方产品的意愿,对你们过去两年的表现我们也非常满意。
But honestly, an annual sales volume of $500,000 does not justify a sole agency agreement.
但说实在的,50万美元的年销售量并不证明你们能胜任独家代理的工作。
【金融口语辅导:WTO英语】相关文章:
金融英语阅读07-01
四级口语精选练习辅导资料07-10
购物英语口语07-03
经典职场英语口语09-27
金融英语相关阅读07-04
关于恋爱的英语实用口语07-03
职场英语口语材料07-12
提高英语口语的方法07-13
幼儿英语口语的教材07-03
经典电影英语口语07-03